You're Invited to our 3rd Annual Pie Tweetup
Saturday July 20, 2013 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
10:00 am Gathering and 10:30 am Blessing and begin eating & sharing
- Free event and open to the public - but you need to bring a PIE!
- Make a pie to share made with a focus on local ingredients...
- Remember to make SWEET or SAVORY pies
- Invite family & friends to bake with you!
- Use the hashtag #KupuMaui on facbook, twitter & instagram
- No store bought pies, please
- NO DAIRY OR WHIPPED CREAM PIES PER HEALTH DEPARTMENT
If you want to attend and don't bake or are on vacation, please come! We need Eco-friendly Paper Plates (no styrofoam, please), Ecofriendly forks, napkins and eco-friendly cups. Please email [email protected] for a list of needs.
Date & Time
Saturday, July 20 2013 from 10:00am - 1:00pm (HST)Add to Calendar
Kumu Farms at Maui Tropical Plantation
1670 Honoapiilani Highway
Wailuku, HI 96793
I am a chick who is following her passion for food and is enjoying the exciting and delicious journey!
Working Chef from Seattle trying to make a new mark in Hawaii
I am a nonprofit professional, social media butterfly, and web junkie.
Haiku, Hawaii, United States, 20.9175, -156.326, 105515062816634, Haiku, Hawaii
I am dedicated to doing all that I can to increase health and compassion, to exposing injustice and to protecting those in need. ***PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning--any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental…