Hosted By: @HITExchange
In the upcoming #mHealthchat TweetChat on November 29, Joseph Kim, M.D., MPH, President of MCM Education and mobile health expert contributor for SearchHealthIT.com’s Health IT Exchange, will be on hand to discuss the rapidly changing mHealth landscape and answer your most pressing questions about moving mobile adoption forward throughout the industry. Follow @DrJosephKim and the @HITExchange on Twitter now!
We’ll spend 30 minutes discussing a variety of topics around the challenges, opportunities and best practices for mHealth usage and implementation, including BYOD and patient engagement. We’ll also look at the moving parts of the mobile health ecosystem and components of a successful digital policy, topics that we’ll be covering in at our breakfast panel discussion at this year’s mHealth Summit on December 4!
- T1: Creating a digital health policy: Primary factors? Examples? Challenges? Compliance?
- T2: Social media and mhealth collaboration: Patient engagement through mobile? HIPAA concerns? Liability issues?
- T3: BYOD frameworks for success: Defining privacy and security procedures and policies? Where are CIOs, IT directors investing time? Mobile networks in house?
- T4: The mobile app frontier: Examples of mHealth apps that have taken engagement, patient care, transparency, etc. to the next level?
- T5: mHealth Summit 2012: For those attending #mhs12 Dec. 3 -5, 2012, what sessions, speakers, vendors and innovative technologies are you most looking forward to seeing? Can’t miss activities?
Follow along at #mHealthchat and get your questions ready for November 29, 12:30 – 1:00 ET!
Date & Time
Thursday, November 29 2012 from 12:30pm - 1:00pm (EST)Add to Calendar